Terms & Conditions
Bookings & Travel Advice
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for all bookings.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required for each trip unless stated otherwise.
- Discovery Travel reserves the right to cancel or change a booking without prior notice. In this event a full refund will be given, or an alternative date provided.
- Selected trips are not recommended for young children.
- A general level of good fitness is recommended.
- Due to tidal conditions the timings of some trips may vary each day. The average length of our trips is 4-6 hours.
- Some of our guides assist our guests by taking photographs throughout the trip, this service is free of charge and customers may ask the guide to share the photos with them if they wish. Some of these photos may also be used for marketing purposes, any customer who does not wish to be photographed should inform the guide at the start of the trip.
Discovery Travel do not recommend these trips for...
- Anyone with mobility restrictions
- Heavily pregnant women
- Anyone suffering from a serious medical complaint. e.g. heart conditions, respiratory problems or back pain.
Cancelations & Changes
- Cancelations must be made a minimum of 24 hours before the trip is scheduled to take place. A charge of up to 100% may be applied to late cancelations.
- 'No Show' customers will be charged the full price as agreed.
- In the event of illness, we offer customers to change the date of their booking free of charge. However, failure to notify Discovery Travel before the scheduled departure time may still result in charges of up to 100%. If the trip must be cancelled a refund of 50% will be given unless the illness is validated by a doctor.
- Discovery Travel will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions.
- Discovery Travel is not liable for any personal injury sustained during any of our trips. Customers join our trips at their own risk. We take safety very seriously and take all possible precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. In addition, all our staff are first aid trained and highly experienced
- Insurance covers anyone aged between 1-75 years. Children older than 1 month are also covered for certain activities.
- History of previous illness or medical condition may void the insurance.
For full insurance details please CLICK HERE.
If you have any queries about and of our terms & conditions, please contact us directly.
** The above terms & conditions apply to all trips operated by Discovery Travel Limited Partnership. Trips operated by our partner companies may be different.**