"Leave The Crowds Behind... & Discover Something New"
Here at Discover Khao Lak we have over 10 years experience of working with tourist here in Khao Lak.
We are using our vast experience and local knowledge to help our customers enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. We work hard to ensure that our trips are as enjoyable as possible as well as being 'something completely different'. Unlike most tour operators in Khao Lak we are not happy just to take our customers to the usual tourist hot-spots.
It is important to us that all our customers get an amazing experience that they will remember forever. We try hard to allow our customers to experience local skills and cultures. Travel should always be amazing!
All our trips are run in the most eco friendly way possible and we work together with local people and communities. We work closely with other locally run companies in the area, which we carefully select to provide our customers with the best services and products possible.
By providing work and income to local people we can help to improve standards of life for local families, and give our customers the chance to experience 'real Thailand' in places often never before seen by tourists.
Eco Friendly Adventures
It is important to us that we take care of the beautiful natual wonders that we visit each day. We have already made several positive steps to help reduce our impact, but we know we can do more! Listed here are just a few small things we have done to make a start;
- Single use plasic bottles are no longer used on our trips. Each person is provided with a re-fillable, keep cool water bottle to use through out the trip.
- We have removed as much single use plastic packaging from our picnic lunches as possible. Our food is now transported in re-useable boxes.
- Instead of using a large powerful engine on our boat, we prefer to use a small but strong engine to help limit our use if fosil fuels.
- We regularly collect rubbish when we see it.
- In our office we are careful not to waste paper if not needed.
- All our partners are carefully selected for their sustainable operations